Sunday, November 26, 2006

futch

still working on the presumption of interest on your behalf...

futch is my business name - christened me by my friends who were ever disinclined to believe my claims of butchness.

Having finally extricated myself from the institution, i signed up for a NEIS course (diary free dole money for a year, woo-hoo!) and with the help of a (then) very good friend, set up a truly fabulous studio.


ok - so it doesn't look like much from the outside.
when we started it didn't look like much on the inside either!

Several rubbish skips, a truckload of stuff to reverse garbage, a couple of months of back-breaking, DIRTY work


and a host of tradesmen later, we were in business.

(as soon as i get my scanner working i'll drop a picture in here to show you how truly fabulous it was.)

But how does that saying go? about all good things coming to an end...
This is Sydney after all, and it was only a matter of time before the developers moved in.
Did they come before or after we started throwing pots at each other?

Either way, it was time for me to go.

No comments: